Jungle Formula Mosquito Killer Refill
Kills mosquitoes, midges & biting insects
- Lasts up to 45 nights
Liquid refill for Jungle Formula mosquito killer plug in
Kills mosquitoes, midges and other small flying insects by releasing a long lasting insecticide vapour.
Contents: 1 x liquid bottle 35ml
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
1. Remove the cap from the bottle.
2. Screw the bottle into the diffuser unit.
3. Plug the unit into an electrical socket.
To remove the liquid bottle, push up and turn to the left. During storage the liquid bottle should be removed from the unit and the cap replaced securely.
Use one unit for an average sized room of 30 cubic metres (5 x 3 x 2m). Not suitable for air-conditioned rooms.
Replace the refill bottle after 45 nights (8/10 hours per night) with another Jungle Formula refill bottle.
Hazards and Cautions
- To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep away from food, drink, and animal feeding stuffs.
- WASH ANY CONTAMINATION from skin or eyes immediately.
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor and seek medical advice. DO NOT induce vomiting.
- Use only in accordance with directions on the pack.
- Asthma sufferers should seek medical advice before use.
- This appliance should only be used with Jungle Formula Plug-In Refill.
- Use of other substances may give rise to toxic fumes or risk of fire.
- Do not empty into drains and avoid release in the enviroment.
- Dispose of the contents/container in accordance with the local/ regional/ national/ internation regulations.
STATUTORY CONDITIONS RELATING TO USE
- FOR USE ONLY AS AN INSECTICIDE.
- FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
- FOR USE ONLY IN THE HEATING APPLIANCE SPECIFIED.
- REMOVE OR COVER FISH TANKS AND BOWLS before application.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE WICK.
- The material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- This product is approved under The Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended) for use as directed.
Danger. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Active Ingredient: Prallethrin 0.90% w/w